Saturday, July 23, 2005

Friday NIght Excitement

Wow!

I attended a *party* last night at Maejical Powers, the yahoo group of the very talented Mae-Ann Powers. Megan Hussey of the Playgirl Posse, Playgirl TV was the guest speaker. She is a wonderful lady.

Two major announcements were made last night. One is that Playgirl will be printing an article by Megan on the Phaze authors in December. Be sure to keep an eye out. The second is a proposed anthology featuring Megan and Mae, and through sheer, dumb luck, yours truly was invited to fill a slot in the anthology! (I don't ever question dumb luck, I just flow with it.) I'll keep you posted as the anthology comes together.

On a more subdued note, one of the motorcycles may be sold. Unfortunately, there's just not enough time to ride. But, I'm trying to put a positive spin on it. I'm hoping that by next summer, I'll be able to get the Harley.

Have a nice weekend!

No comments: