Thursday, August 18, 2005

Meet the Authors Dinner and Women's Expo

Well, we're all set for for the Meet the Authors Dinner and Women's Today Expo October 21-23 in Kingsport, TN. There will be lots of friendly authors around who love meeting with readers (and other authors), and prizes will be given. Plus, if you've never been to a Women's Expo, they are wonderful!! For more information go to www.jessieverino.com/smrwforum

And, speaking of forums, my publisher, www.Phaze.com has "built" the Starlight lounge. An interactive community of authors and readers. Check it out at www.phaze.com/forum.

On November 19th, I will join several of my fellow Phazettes for a booksigning and mini-con in Virginia Beach, VA at The Pink Banana. For more information check out www.jessieverino.com/events or www.phaze.com

As for the writing, well it's slow. My day job has picked up and drastically cut into my writing time. Still, I'm accomplishing something every day, so I'm not too bummed.

I've got some exciting news with my writing to share, but since it's not official yet, I can't blab. As soon as I get the go ahead, this will be the first place I post.

Joy,
Jessie

No comments: