Monday, September 05, 2005

Labor Day

I hope everyone had a safe, fun Labor Day!

I had a fantastic weekend. For the first time this summer, I was able to take the motorcycle out. I had two nice, quiet rides, which suited me fine since I haven't ridden in over 10 months. But hopefully, I'll get more rides in through the fall. I ride a teal & silver Suzuki Volusia, not a Harley yet, but trying to save up for one. If you see me out, stop and say hi.

I even managed to get some writing done this weekend. I need a few more days just to get my website updated, giveaways ready for the Women's Expo in Kingsport, TN on Oct. 22 and the signing/mini-con at the Pink Banana on Nov. 19. I'm getting really excited about being able to meet with so many readers and fellow authors!

Life is good!

Jessie

No comments: