Monday, February 27, 2006

Sold!

I'm very excited to announce that Lord Night has been contracted by Samhain Publishing! You can read an excerpt at my website, www.jessieverino.com.

I'm still surging, but the story I originally went with completely fizzled out as a short story. It's now on the back burner, slowly simmering, and I'm sure it's going to be a great book -- someday. Meanwhile, I've started another story for the Surge contest, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed, when they're not typing, that I can finish it in time.

Peace,
Jessie

3 comments:

Terescia said...

That's awesome, Jesse! Lord Night is such a worthy story. I'm glad to see it finally get a home! :-)

Heather R. said...

Ditto with Terescia. That is totally awesome! ;-)

Now to see what kind of cover they come up with...

Jessie Verino said...

Thanks Terescia & Heather. I can't wait to see the concept cover for Lord Night. Samhain has very talented artists, and I love the covers they've already done.