Monday, March 20, 2006

Spring

It's the first day of Spring and Old Man Winter decided to shut the door in her face and refuse her entrance. Here in East Tennessee, a steady rain has fallen all day, and we may even experience some light flurries. The last time we had weather like this in late March/early April, it turned into a blizzard. Well, as the old saying goes, you can't do anything about the weather. And I refuse to complain. If nothing else, all the cold rain should lessen the pollen in the air, and I'll quit sneezing for a little while.

I'm still trying to decide which project to tackle, working in very short spurts on all of them to see if any story will reach out, grab me, and take off.

So far, that hasn't happened. I guess I'll keep plucking away at them and try to find my muse.

Peace,
Jessie

No comments: