Thursday, February 07, 2008

It's My Birthday!

Today is my birthday! And I share this special day with a another great author and great friend, Trista Ann Michaels!

The Giants won the SuperBowl. Life is good.

So, I've got absolutely nothing planned as far as a party on the blog, but let's see what turns up. I received a wonderful message from this morning from a reader who told me Lord Night was the first e-book she purchased. Wow, I'm still all agog over it. It means so much to me when someone tells me they enjoyed reading my stories. Especially, since my stories don't fit the norm. They're a little science fiction, a little fantasy, a little erotic (or in some cases a lot), but they're all romance.

And of course, my latest is totally different than what I normally write. Statues is a straight contemporary with a light D/s theme.

I'll post some excerpts later, but now, I've got to get some coffee and slave away at the day job for a little while.

Jessie

No comments: