Thursday, October 06, 2005

Finally Finished

Spellbound is finally finished, and after a quick beta read, will be on it's way to my editor. I'm very excited about the next steps in the process. The edits, the cover art, actually seeing my name on the cover. I'm sure in time, I'll probably learn to hate it as much as the multi published authors, but for right now, I'm drinking it all in while it lasts. I'm only giving myself a few days to take a break, do some more work on the website, and then I'm hitting the keyboard again to finish Lord Night and another unnamed project I have brewing.

I'm also getting ready for the Dinner/Expo on October 21-23. I'm making baskets and other goodies to give away. I can't wait to meet with so many readers!

I'll be sure to let everyone know when the novella will be available.

Peace,
Jessie

No comments: