Monday, October 10, 2005

Time

Well, [i]Spellbound[/i] is out the door and on my editor's desk. Probably one of the most nail-biting things I've done in a while. Definitely worse than my last job interview.

I've totally redone my website, set up a newsletter group at Google, and am going nuts trying to get everything ready for the Meet the Authors Dinner and Expo. I've also got a trip to Alabama planned for this weekend. Oh, and in my other life, the one where I sit behind a desk and work as a legal assistant, it's going to slam me this week. But do I have time for all of this? No, of course not. I've got at least two other projects I want to finish before the end of the year, and I've got to start on the Raineri anthology at some point. Oh, and I'm sure the edits for Spellbound will fall somewhere in the middle of all the chaos.

Thank goodness for my puppy. He reminds me that life should be simple, and that play time and lazy time are perfectly acceptable.

Peace,
Jessie

No comments: