Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Exciting Months Ahead

The Phaze Heat Sheet Surges will be released ~April 20th, and the next few months are going to be cram-packed with stuff to do. Phaze has a few chats scheduled for the Surge authors on April 17th at Fallen Angel Reviews, April 19th at Literary Nymphs, & April 24th at Literary Nymphs.

In May, I'll be at the RT Convention in Daytona Beach, FL from the 15th through the 20th soaking up the sun and partying with readers.

In June, I'll be at Lori Foster's and Diane Castell's Readers and Writers Get Together in West Chester, OH. It's a great event will have all sorts of goodies. For more info, check out Lori's site www.lorifoster.com and click the 2006 get together.

This weekend, I'll be attending a writer's retreat with my fellow writers of SMRW in North Carolina, and I'm sure I'll find lots of inspiration and motivation.

Peace,
Jessie

No comments: