Monday, April 17, 2006

It started with the familiar rush of anticipation. My grip was light, a caress really. Vibrations skittered through me, from my fingers where they gripped, from my core, up my spine. Heaven.

I got comfortable in the saddle, closing my eyes and letting the power between my thighs course through me. Then I tightened my grip, kicked it into gear, and reveled in the feel of the wind in my face and nothing but open road ahead of me. Yep, my first trip on the bike this season. What did you think I was talking about?

The world feels different on a motorcycle - a little daring - a lot of freedom. Only inches from the pavement during the tight turns, the tug of your clothes as the wind catches them, the wonderful scents of an East Tennessee spring as you roll through the countryside. Nothing in the world like it.

Peace,
Jessie

No comments: