Monday, November 07, 2005

My muse

Has been humoring me.

I'm not a fast writer. Part of the problem is being able to write like the way I wrote before I knew how to write. That pesky free-writing problem I mentioned earlier. Another part of it is that I'm anal-retentive. If I can't think of the word I want right away, I simply cannot continue until I find the exact one. I trudge, and it isn't pretty.

But, this weekend, my fickle muse decided to grace me with her presence for more than five words. Of course, it's not been on the story I want to submit next. Oh, no. It's been on my romantic suspense. Now, I have gotten some work done on LN, but not near enough to be able to submit before the end of the year. Do you hear that, Muse? Lord Night. I want to finish the changes in Lord Night.

I'll be chatting at Phaze tonight. It takes place at 9:00 p.m. est. Go to www.phaze.com and click the link on the left above the In the Pink box. I've got to be honest here, I'm not sure how much actual chatting I'll be doing b/c the biggest game of the year is on tonight. That's right, the Indianapolis Colts and the New England Patriots. Go, Peyton!!

Peace, (and good vibes to the Colts)
Jessie

No comments: