Friday, September 01, 2006

Breaking News

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Spellbound will be available September 3rd!



I'm excited to announce that Spellbound will be available September 3rd, and Sensual Energy is now available and discounted on Fictionwise!

To celebrate, I'm having a contest for a Spellbound prize pack!  The prize pack contains a journal, a hand-made book thong, candles, and various and sundry goodies.  To enter, send the answers to the following questions to me at jessie@jessieverino.com before September 30th.  The answers can be found either on my website, on my Myspace page, the Phaze MySpace page, or within the pages of Spellbound.

1.  What book released with Spellbound?
2.  Who left the first comment on Phaze's MySpace page?
3.  Who are the hero and heroine of The Key, my free online read?
4.  What do I look for any excuse to get out of doing?
5.  What important piece of information is contained within the journal?

Lord Night has received some awesome reviews!

Euro Reviews gave Lord Night 4.5 Flags "...fantastic alternate-dimension story..."

Just Erotic Romance Reviews  gave Lord Night 4 stars "...quite intriguing and elaborately detailed..."

Coffee Time Romance gave Lord Night 4.5 cups! "...What an erotically inflaming story this is..."

I hope everyone has a fantastic, safe & fun Labor Day Weekend!

Jessie

No comments: