Friday, September 22, 2006

Friday, Football, and Random Thoughts

Happy Friday, Everyone! It's drizzling rain and cool here, a perfect fall morning. I'm really looking forward to the fall colors and getting out to see them on the motorcycle.

Wow, so much has happened this summer with the wedding, the day job, the writing, and life in general. I'm looking forward to a little slow down and some time to watch lots of football. I know, you probably didn't figure me for a football fan, but I love it. And maybe this week I'll get to see the whole Colts game. Not that I don't like Buffalo, but hey I was watching the Colts and didn't appreciate being flipped in the middle of the game.

I've also been able to get a little reading in. I just finished Lover Awakened by J.R. Ward, and it was fantabulous!!! I've also picked up some Samhain titles which were great (the wedding dress series, the dragon series by Bianca D'Arc, and a few others), and I'm reading Cold Chill by Sandra Brown now. I'll be getting Christine Feehan's Dark Celebration and JD Robb's Born in Death when it's released in November.

Meanwhile, I'm still writing. I'm working on a companion piece to Spellbound and a sequel to Sensual Energy. If you haven't read either of these stories, they are available at Phaze and Fictionwise. If you e-mail me at jessie@jessieverino.com, I'll send you a coupon for 10% off at Fictionwise. I'm also in the very early stages of writing a sequal to Lord Night.

Voting is still going on for The Key, my free on-line interactive story at www.jessieverino.com/thekey.html. Please go by and vote.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Jessie

No comments: