Friday, September 29, 2006

Reese's Pieces for Breakfast

Washed down with cinnamon hazelnut coffee. It's a great morning. Football season means blue jeans and team gear (today the gray UT hoody). So, I'm comfortable, reading e-mails from my boss reminding me of things to get done today, because he's playing golf, which means I might actually get it done. Nah, who am I kidding. I'll get some of it done, but another round of Avon Fanlit starts this afternoon, and I'll be glued to that, along with a few other projects.

If you haven't heard of Avon Fanlit, it's an online writing competition. The premise was voted on, and then people were invited to submit a chapter on the premise. (London, 1815 won out.) The first round had 513 submissions. Then it was narrowed down to the top ten through the ranking process, and the second round was a continuation of the winning chapter. The second round had 299 submissions, and the top ten are being ranked as I type. The winner will be announced at noon, and then the third round begins. They also have some great prizes.

Well, I'm off to do some "real job" stuff now.

Oh, before I go, I just wanted to thank everyone! Sensual Energy is in Phaze's Top Ten for paranormal!! I'm so excited!! If you'd like a coupon for 10% off Sensual Energy or Spellbound (my latest release) at Fictionwise, just e-mail me at jessie@jessieverino.com with "coupon - title(s)" in the subject line, and I'll send it to you!

Have a great weekend!
Jessie

No comments: