Monday, October 16, 2006

Monday Musings

My boss is on vacation!!!

So, now I can work on any one of the six projects I have going right now. Yeah, six. I'm trying to have some self-control and only work on two, maybe three, get those finished and then continue with the others, but it simply isn't happening.

A few months ago, DH bought a new computer and my old Palm won't connect. I'm sure I could find a USB connector for it, but I'd rather update to a newer Palm. I've been checking out the different models, and I think I'm going with the Tungsten E2. I don't need to get to the web from my PDA, but I would like to listen to music, read books, and keep track of some things, so it seems like the best option. Anyone else use it and have an opinion? I'd like to know before I plunk the $$ down.

Anyone Christmas shopping yet? Not me, although I've been thinking about it. Mostly what to get the kids in my family. They're the most fun to buy for, and I get to let my inner child out for awhile. I also get to buy the toys that make all kinds of noise, have blinding lights, and in general will drive their parents nuts. Those thoughts just brighten my day like nothing else.

Have a Great Day!
Jessie

No comments: