Tuesday, October 24, 2006

The Women's Expo

I made it back from the Women's Expo in Kingsport, TN all in one piece, but very tired. It's a great event, with around 4000 people attending. I'll have a few pics in my website gallery later this week, and you do not want to miss seeing the absolutely gorgeous dress Mary Wine is wearing.

Our table bustled with activity both days, and we had some great people stop and talk to us.

Oh, and the unveilings! Just for this special event, Lora Leigh unveiled her new movie promo for Dangerous Games!! All I can say is wow. And, I got to see the new look for Samhain's website. I'm not sure when the new look will go live, but it's awesome! Be sure to check it out at www.samhainpublishing.com. I'm sure it won't be too much longer.

We're already starting to plan for next year, so mark your calendars. Lora Leigh, Mary Wine, Trista Ann Michaels, and me will be attending, and we have some other fantastic authors who are planning to attend. I can't spill the beans yet, but as soon as we have confirmation, I'll let you know. We also have some other fun events planned around the Expo. Details will be forthcoming, as I love to keep everyone guessing, and of course, not everything is ironed out yet.

We hope to have a website up soon, and I'll let you know as soon as it's up.

Exhausted, but pumped.
Jessie

No comments: