Monday, January 08, 2007

Great Weekend

Well, I felt sorta *Blah* all day Saturday, even during the games. But, I'm still riding high on the Colts' win. I enjoyed the Seahawks' win, too.

Sunday, I had just settled down at my computer, the game was on, I had my Fury open and ready, and the doorbell rang. My son and his family stopped by for a visit, and we had an absolutely fantastic Sunday afternoon, and we finished the day with a trip to my favorite Mexican restaurant. Even the little ones enjoyed the food.

All in all, I think I got about 30 words written, but that's okay, because no words can outweigh those memories.

Happy Monday!
Jessie

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You can smack me saturday, I hope to be able to make it, I just now got a chance to check out the new website and it is awsome!!!

Jessie Verino said...

You'd better be there! We haven't seen each other in ages, and I miss you!

Jessie