Sunday, January 28, 2007

Exhausted

Dad's doing much better. After some extensive testing, the doctors have determined that it is a tumor in his brain, but without brain surgery, there's no way to determine what type of tumor it is. He's taking radiation treatment, steroids, and anti-convulsants. He's taking a few steps on his own, but he's still wobbly. It's going to be a long, hard road ahead for him. He knows it, and still has a great attitude toward the whole thing.

After the past week and a half, spending equal amounts of time at work and my parents, I took Friday off and slept. And slept. And slept. I knew I was tired, but didn't realize exactly how exhausted I'd been. Speaking of work, it looks like things will ramp up there as I'm going to be the only support staff for a while. Thank goodness my DH is laid off, otherwise nothing would get done in my house.

On the writing front, I've been doing very little. I have two stories open now, and will work on them today. Check my projects page for further progress (or non-progress as the case has been lately).

Go Colts!!!!!
Jessie

No comments: