Friday, May 05, 2006

Happy Cinco De Mayo!

I absolutely love Mexican food, and consider any day a good day to celebrate with a little queso and tequila, but today is special. Today, we celebrate the Mexican defeat of the French Army. I'm ashamed to admit this, but I don't know the proper toast. Maybe somebody out there can let me know.

Thanks to everyone who bought a copy of Sensual Energy. I just wanted to let everyone know there's still time to enter my contest. Some of the prizes are Sensual Energy massage oil, candles, custom book thongs, exclusive excerpts, and other goodies.

Tomorrow is the Samhain Authors list day at the Samhain Cafe. Please come by and join us. Anyone can join by going to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SamhainCafe and clicking Join the Group

Some of the Samhain authors will be at Literary Nymphs. Please stop by and say Hi. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/literary_nymphs/?yguid=200277928

Prizes will be given away on both lists, so be sure and stop by.

Peace,
Jessie

2 comments:

Knoxville Romance Reader said...

Congrats on the review!!

Jessie Verino said...

Thanks, Christy! I just received another review from Shelli at Romance Divas. She gave Sensual Energy 4 Kisses! It's not up on the site yet, but she said some wonderful things about the story.

Jessie