Thursday, May 18, 2006

RT Night II

I spent most of the day in Club RT. Aside from publisher tables, there were clothing, fantasy art, and jewelry vendors. Lots of goodies and lots of baskets! There's a pic of the Phaze table in my gallery. The luncheon honored Waldenbooks/Borders with awards to Susan Grimshaw and others. I had a table in Club RT at 4:00 p.m., and I think maybe 5 people stopped to chat. I felt so lonely back in the corner, and Friday I'm going to snag a table up front. The Ellora's Cave Fantasy party started at 9:00 p.m. I originally planned on going in and taking a few pictures, and then leaving to meet with Morgan Hawke, et al. However, I ran into some friends that had just arrived, the music started, my feet started moving, and all my plans went down the drain. I've put the EC party pics in my gallery, and I gave most of the victims, er subjects, plenty of warning and plenty of time to bribe me to keep them out. But you can't trust a blackmailer, so they're up there anyway. I did make it back to the room before midnight...barely. Now, I think I'm going to read for a few minutes and go to sleep.

Nite,
Jessie

No comments: