Sunday, May 14, 2006

RT Booklovers Convention

I'll be there!!! My first trip to RT as an author, and I'm very excited to get the chance to meet all the booklovers out there. I'm heading out way too early tomorrow morning and will be back next Sunday. I hope to be able to report here about all the great activities, authors and (oh yeah) the cover models. I'll also try to have pics uploaded to the gallery on my site.

On the writing front, I have a release date of August 1st for Lord Night, my sexy sci-fantasy. Here's a blurb:

Temp agency owner Shannon Miller likes to play video games, but she never expected to find herself in one. Especially with a sexy scientist that makes her body melt with desire.

Physicist Damien Richards is blind, and not only in matters that concern his sight. Despite the accomplishments he has achieved in creating an alternate dimension, he still believes he is unwhole due to his impairment.

When a lab accident propels the two into an experimental, alternate dimension, they find themselves playing a dangerous game, unable to return, fighting demons as well as a fiery passion that could consume them both. But will they be able to face their personal demons and win the game of love?

Everyone have a great week!

Peace,
Jessie

No comments: