Friday, May 19, 2006

RT Day III

I'm getting too old for this. Thursday just kinda went by in a blur. I slept late and managed to get to the morning mixer in time for a cup of coffee. I spent the next few hours in Club RT and even managed to sign up for some of the baskets (like I need something else to bring home). Lunch was an interesting affair with Lasting Romance Productions. The company wants to produce movies straight to DVD based on romance novels, and they seem to have a good plan. The producer is well known and named her credentials, which weren't shabby, but I can't remember any of it at this point.

I did sneak in the back of one of the vampire workshop/panel discussions with Christine Feehan, L.A. Banks and Tina Harrison. Then I snuck out again and spent some more time in Club RT before finding Sharon and going to the hot tub. Believe me, the muscles needed it after dancing all night at the EC party.

Heather Graham's Vampires of the Caribbean ball was great, and the costumes, as always, eye-catching. I danced a little, but came back to the room fairly early and went to bed.

Pictures are up in the gallery on my website at www.jessieverino.com.

Peace,
Jessie

1 comment:

Imp said...

Sooooooooooo envious! Wish I was there. Next year, hopefully!