Saturday, December 09, 2006

I Was Wrong

(Read it lots, honey, 'cause you this is the only time I'm likely to admit it.)

So, Hiro wasn't lost in time.

Questions: How did Sylar get his telekinesis powers to work in that room? What do Peter's dreams mean? Why does the Haitian want Claire to remember?

I think HRG's job is, and has been, to erase the memories of the heroes since their birth. And, I still think the partial eclipse has something to do with the heroes' all discovering their powers now. One thing I noticed was a change in Nicky/Jessica. In all the other shows, they could only see or speak with each other in reflective surfaces. However, in Fallout, once they saw each other at the pond, Jessica became corporeal, which fits with her having the sign and Nicky not. Has her power developed to a more advanced level?

I'm revamping my website, and it's taking a lot longer, and more irritating, than I anticipated. Even if I don't have all the pages finished by tomorrow, I'm putting up the ones I have.

I need to start my Christmas shopping - haven't bought the first present yet. Will probably have a marathon shopping session one night this week and another on Saturday. The hardest people to buy for: my parents and my husband. I have no idea what to get them. Easiest people to buy for: the kids ( and the toys are more fun, too.)

Have a Great Weekend!
Jessie

No comments: