Sunday, December 03, 2006

More on Heroes

I have now seen episodes 1-6, and the one which aired on Monday night, and I have a few theories. The use of the phrasing "patient zero" leads me to believe that there was some form of genetic manipulation, whether totally generated or simply sped up. Dr. Saresh thought Syler was patient zero, but we know other people were coming into their powers before Sylar met Dr. Saresh. The painter being one. Sylar, Nicky/Jessica, and the girl who can control people seem to be the "villains", and I think there will be more as a balance of power sort of thing. Of course, we don't know about Claire's father yet, and whether he has any powers, or if he is the instigator. His actions, particularly grounding Claire, tend to put him on the side of good, but whoever is running the gene show could have given Claire powers to keep her father in line. Nathan could go either way.

I think the partial solar eclipse has something to do with the powers strengthening.

In the upcoming episode, I think Hiro will be lost - as in time.

That's all I have time for now. Oh, and I found this site (after I wrote the above) http://heroeswiki.com/Main_Page

Jessie

No comments: