Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day & More

First, some catch up. Congratulations to the World Champion Indianapolis Colts!!! And to Tony Dungy and MVP, Peyton Manning, along with Joseph Addai, Dominic Rhodes, Adam Vinatieri, and all the rest. Gentlemen, thanks for the great, exciting season.

Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes. I had a great night with my hubby. He took me to my favorite Mexican restaurant.

Work has gotten a little crazy. I'm now the only support staff in the office, and it looks like the 9-10 hour days aren't going to end any time soon.

Dad completed his radiation treatments and starts the chemo in a little over a week. Me and my family appreciate all your kind words, thoughts, and prayers, and ask that you continue to keep us in them.


MySpace Glitter Graphics




I hope everyone has a fantastic Valentine's Day! Remember, the day is to celebrate love, so be sure to let the ones you love know it.



I'm going to spend the evening with the ones I love and who are important to me - my family. I'll stop by the bakery and pick up something sweet, a cake probably, and then grab my parents some dinner.



The evening will be wonderful. Bittersweet in a way, due to my Dad's cancer, but I know every moment spent with him, with my family, is precious.



My son and his family were going to try to come by Sunday, but didn't make it. So, in true Valentine fashion, I went ahead and opened the candy I'd bought for them and ate most of it. Of course, I'm going to replace it, probably with something better than what I first bought. It wasn't that great. Really, they should thank me. Maybe I'll give him a call and see if I can't guilt him into coming over tonight.



Jessie

No comments: