Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Wednesday W(h)ines

No whines today.

I've been scouring the internet looking at wines for Thanksgiving, and the concensus seems to be a light red, like Pinot Noir, or Beaujolais Nouveau, or any crisp white, like a Chardonnay or Riesling.

Personally, I go for the Pinot Noir, slightly chilled. For a white, I'd go with the Riesling. Of course, those are just my choices. The real rule of wine drinking is to serve what you like.

Yesterday's Answers:
1. You'll say, "We've got nothing in common. No common ground to start from, and..."
b) we're falling apart
Breakfast at Tiffany's, by Deep Blue Something

2. Ooh, Baby, when I see your face, gentle as the month of may. Ooh Darling, ...
a) I can't stand it
I Feel the Earth Move, by Carole King

3. Walk in shadow, move in silence...
a) guard against extra terrestrial violence
Men In Black, by Will Smith

4. We are the children, the last generation...
c) we are the ones they left behind
We Don't Need Another Hero, by Tina Turner

5. But I carry this feeling, when you walked into my house...
a) that you won't be walking out the door
Leather and Lace, by Stevie Nicks and Don Henley

6. Sitting in the movie show thinking...
b) nasty thoughts
Nasty, by Janet Jackson

7. You can pout your cherry lips, try to tempt him with a sweet kiss, you can flirt your pretty eyes...
a) he ain't got his hands tied
He Loves U Not, by Dream

8. You turned me out, you turned me on...
a) you turned me loose
You Dropped a Bomb on Me, by The Gap Band

9. A kiss is just a kiss. A sigh is just a sigh. The fundamental things apply...
b) as time goes by
As Time Goes By, by Dooley Wilson

10. If you're lost, you can look...
a) and you will find me
Time After Time, by Cyndi Lauper

Have a safe & wonderful Thanksgiving!
Jessie

No comments: